I wrote what is below in response to a video I watched yesterday where the Minister showed his recently bought books/'The Complete Works of Thomas Boston' & 'The Works of Thomas Goodwin'- Years ago when we were at Reformed Bible College Grand Rapids MI (now Kuyper College) I bought a set of the Complete Works of Thomas Boston from Beeke (1980) published by Richard Owen Roberts 1980. I first read Thomas Boston back in the late 1970's his Four Fold State of Man when I lived in Richmond CA. I was so excited to have Boston's Works in 1980! Also when we were at Reformed Bible College I only had some individual volumes of Goodwin's Works in the old Sovereign Grace volumes/but I read through the Works of Thomas Goodwin checking them out from Calvin Theological Seminary, Fast forward in 1996 Tanski Publications reprinted The Works of Thomas Goodwin which I also bought from Dr. Beeke. Thomas Goodwin is one of my favorite English Puritan Divines. When we at Reformed Theological Seminary (1983-1986) I had a class on Scottish Theology with Dr. Douglas Kelly. In my library I have this old book that I highly prize 'Gospel Truth Accurately Stated And Illustrated By The Reverend Messrs. James Hog, Thomas Boston, Ebenezer And Ralph Erskine, And Others; Occasioned By The Republication Of The Marrow Of Modern Divinity' Collected By John Brown published in 1827. I also have in my library a volume of Sermons by Ebenezer Erskine and The Works of Ralph Erskine published by Free Presbyterian Publications (which I also bought from Reformation Heritage Books 1991). Check out this reference work, 'Dictionary of Scottish Church History & Theology' General Editors David F. Wright, David C. Lachman, Donald E. Meek. And also this book since you are into the theology of Thomas Boston, 'The Federal Theology of Thomas Boston' by A.T.B. McGowan. Always find your videos interesting. blessings