some resistance might be offered to the general mechanization in modern society
It is 3:15 PM Sunday afternoon here in Western Michigan. It is another cold wet gloomy gray day. It has been predicted to be cold, rainy, and snowy all week.
I got up this morning around 6:45 AM. When I came upstairs I found my wife reading her religious materials in her living room chair.
Carol left for church this morning around 8:30 AM. I spent the morning writing in my paper diary and reading from a book titled, 'The Existence & Attributes of God' Volume 1 by Stephen Charnock.
Carol got home from church around 12:35 PM and is now taking a nap. I have been watching professional football and waiting for sunshine to come.
I got up this morning around 6:45 AM. When I came upstairs I found my wife reading her religious materials in her living room chair.
Carol left for church this morning around 8:30 AM. I spent the morning writing in my paper diary and reading from a book titled, 'The Existence & Attributes of God' Volume 1 by Stephen Charnock.
Carol got home from church around 12:35 PM and is now taking a nap. I have been watching professional football and waiting for sunshine to come.