It is 6:06 AM Monday morning here in West Michigan. I am up early because Carol woke me up when she got up around 4 o'clock AM to drive to the Grand Rapids Airport. She is flying out West this morning to visit our daughter Beth and her family for seven days. I woke up and could not get back to sleep so I got up around 4:50 AM this morning. I told myself I can always take a nap sometime today if I get sleepy. This morning I filmed a video for my Youtube channel Monday Reads. These are the books I plan to read this week while I am alone- 'The Life Of Jesus Christ' Part Two, Volume 1, Chapters 1-57 by Ludolph of Saxony Translated By Milton T. Walsh 'The Abuse of God's Grace' by Nicolas Claget (1610-1663) 'Jesus According to Scripture: Restoring the Portrait from the Gospels' by Darrell L. Bock 'The Interior Circuit: A Mexico City Chronicle' A Memoir By Francisco Goldman 'March Violets' Crime Fiction (Berlin Noir) by Philip Kerr 'Rasero' A Novel By Francisco Rebolledo Translated By Helen R. Lane 'The Hour Of Fate: Theodore Roosevelt, J. P. Morgan, And The Battle To Transform American Capitalism' by Susan Berfield 'The Transcendentalists and Their World' nonfiction by Robert A. Gross 'Sontag: Her Life And Work' biography by Benjamin Moser