It is 2:26 PM Thursday afternoon here in West Michigan. It is damp cold gray day. It rained earlier today. Maybe we will see sunshine in the future. I got up this morning around 7:30 AM. I came upstairs to find Carol cooking in the kitchen. I ate breakfast and then wrote in my paper diary. After writing in my diary Carol and I had devotions. Carol this morning left around 9:40 AM to cover for someone at the Book Nook from 10 AM till 1:30 PM. While Carol was gone I wrote in my paper diary reading from a book I received in the mail yesterday titled, 'The Cross Of Jesus' By Louis Chardon, O.P. Second Edition Edited and with an Introduction by Paul Jerome Keller, O.P.,S.T.D.. I took over for Carol at the Book Nook from 12:10 PM till 1:25 PM. I took over for Carol at the Book Nook because I knew she had chores she wanted to get done at home plus I can read here at home or I can read at our local library used bookstore The Book Nook. When I got home from the Book Nook this afternoon I ate lunch and then messed with our main computer. So has gone by this day. Last night Carol went to bed early and I stayed up and read late into the night my new book, 'The Cross Of Jesus' by Louis Chardon, O.P. Second Edition Edited and with an Introduction by Paul Jerome Keller, O.P.,S.T.D.. I have nothing else to report this afternoon, so I will close to read and ponder what I have been reading this day. Eastern Wood-Pewee