new books
It is 11:02 PM Monday night. I am down in the lower level and I decided before going to bed I would film a video showing folks the used books I have recently acquired for our library. I also showed folks some new books that were delivered this afternoon that I will now list-
'Fountain Of Salvation: Trinity & Soteriology' By Fred Sanders
'The Lord Is Good: Seeking the God of the Psalter' By Christopher R. J. Holmes [Studies In Christian Doctrine And Scripture].
'The Seventh Cross' A Novel by Anna Seghers Translated By Margot Bettauer Dembo
'Memories From Moscow To The Black Sea' By Teffi Translated from the Russian by Robert & Elizabeth Chandler, Annie Marie Jackson & Irina Steinberg
'Grand Hotel' A Novel by Vicki Baum Translated from the German by Basil Creighton
'The Age Of Conversation' By Benedetta Craveri Translated by Teresa Waugh
I have been basically reading this evening, 'Fountain Of Salvation: Trinity & Soteriology' By Fred Sanders. I have read two other books by Fred Sanders, 'The Deep Things Of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything' and 'The Triune God' [New Studies In Dogmatics].
I need to close and go to bed. It is warm down here tonight. I hope I sleep. Tomorrow will soon be upon us.
Here is a list of the other books (used) mentioned in the video filmed tonight-
'The Routledge Critical and Cultural Theory Reader' Edited By Neil Badmington & Julia Thomas
'Return To The Dark Valley' A Novel By Santiago Gamboa Translated from the Spanish by Howard Curtis
'Selected Short Fiction' Charles Dickens (Penguin Classics)
'Hide-and-Seek With Angels: A Life Of J. M. Barrie' by Lisa Chaney (J.M. Barrie wrote the children's classic 'Peter Pan'.)
'Islamic Imperialism: A History' by Efraim Karsh
'Leonardo Da Vinci' biography by Walter Isaacson
'Monument Man: The Life & Art of Daniel Chester French' biography by Harold Holzer
'Jane Austen the Secret Radical' biography by Helena Kelly
'Woodstock: Three Days That Rocked The World' Edited By Mike Evans & Paul Kingsbury
'The John Lennon Letters' Edited And With An Introduction By Hunter Davies
'Ansel Adams At 100' John Szarkowski
'Absolute Truths' A Novel By Susan Howatch
'John Donne And The Seventeenth-Century Metaphysical Poets' Edited and with an Introduction by Harold Bloom
'John Donne (Twayne's English Author Series) By Frank J. Warnke
Tombland' historical fiction by C.J. Sansom
'London Fog: A Biography' by Christine L. Corton
'Whistler: A Retrospective' Edited by Robin Spencer
'History of Christianity' Church History by Owen Chalwick
'Berlin Lights: The Diaries Of Count Harry Kessler (1918-1937) Translated And Edited By Charles Lessler. I already had the first volume of 'The Diaries of Count Harry Kessler' titled, 'Journey To The Abyss-The Diaries of Count Harry Kessler 1880-1918' Edited And Translated By Laird M. Easton.
'Cocaine: An Unauthorize Biography' By Dominic Streatfield
'The Jewish Mind' by Raphael Patai
'If Not Us Who? William Rusher, National Review and the Conservative Movement' by David B. Frisk
'Fountain Of Salvation: Trinity & Soteriology' By Fred Sanders
'The Lord Is Good: Seeking the God of the Psalter' By Christopher R. J. Holmes [Studies In Christian Doctrine And Scripture].
'The Seventh Cross' A Novel by Anna Seghers Translated By Margot Bettauer Dembo
'Memories From Moscow To The Black Sea' By Teffi Translated from the Russian by Robert & Elizabeth Chandler, Annie Marie Jackson & Irina Steinberg
'Grand Hotel' A Novel by Vicki Baum Translated from the German by Basil Creighton
'The Age Of Conversation' By Benedetta Craveri Translated by Teresa Waugh
I have been basically reading this evening, 'Fountain Of Salvation: Trinity & Soteriology' By Fred Sanders. I have read two other books by Fred Sanders, 'The Deep Things Of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything' and 'The Triune God' [New Studies In Dogmatics].
I need to close and go to bed. It is warm down here tonight. I hope I sleep. Tomorrow will soon be upon us.
Here is a list of the other books (used) mentioned in the video filmed tonight-
'The Routledge Critical and Cultural Theory Reader' Edited By Neil Badmington & Julia Thomas
'Return To The Dark Valley' A Novel By Santiago Gamboa Translated from the Spanish by Howard Curtis
'Selected Short Fiction' Charles Dickens (Penguin Classics)
'Hide-and-Seek With Angels: A Life Of J. M. Barrie' by Lisa Chaney (J.M. Barrie wrote the children's classic 'Peter Pan'.)
'Islamic Imperialism: A History' by Efraim Karsh
'Leonardo Da Vinci' biography by Walter Isaacson
'Monument Man: The Life & Art of Daniel Chester French' biography by Harold Holzer
'Jane Austen the Secret Radical' biography by Helena Kelly
'Woodstock: Three Days That Rocked The World' Edited By Mike Evans & Paul Kingsbury
'The John Lennon Letters' Edited And With An Introduction By Hunter Davies
'Ansel Adams At 100' John Szarkowski
'Absolute Truths' A Novel By Susan Howatch
'John Donne And The Seventeenth-Century Metaphysical Poets' Edited and with an Introduction by Harold Bloom
'John Donne (Twayne's English Author Series) By Frank J. Warnke
Tombland' historical fiction by C.J. Sansom
'London Fog: A Biography' by Christine L. Corton
'Whistler: A Retrospective' Edited by Robin Spencer
'History of Christianity' Church History by Owen Chalwick
'Berlin Lights: The Diaries Of Count Harry Kessler (1918-1937) Translated And Edited By Charles Lessler. I already had the first volume of 'The Diaries of Count Harry Kessler' titled, 'Journey To The Abyss-The Diaries of Count Harry Kessler 1880-1918' Edited And Translated By Laird M. Easton.
'Cocaine: An Unauthorize Biography' By Dominic Streatfield
'The Jewish Mind' by Raphael Patai
'If Not Us Who? William Rusher, National Review and the Conservative Movement' by David B. Frisk