1. Listening to raindrops on the rooftop--where is your favorite place to curl up and read on a rainy day?
2. The smell of spring rain fills the air--name a book with rain or a storm on the cover.
3. Rain clouds in the distance--Name a book with a gray cover.
4. "April showers bring May flowers”--name a book with flowers prominently displayed on the cover.
5. Stormy night skies--What is the perfect thriller and/or horror book to read during a thunderstorm?
6. Partly Cloudy--name a book that made you sad but also happy/content at the same time.
7. Morning dew--feature a debut author that you think needs a shoutout.
8. Verdant grass--Recommend an old book that you think should be reprinted or given a new cover.