These are the ten nonfiction books I decided to show in a future Youtube video-
1. 'Mysticism: A Study in the Nature and Development of Man's Spiritual Consciousness' by Evelyn Underhill
2. 'The Doctrine of God' by Herman Bavinck Translated By William Hendriksen
3. The Religious Affections' by Jonathan Edwards
4. 'A History of Christianity' by Paul Johnson
5. 'A Religious History Of The American People' by Sydney E. Ahlstrom
6. 'The True And Only Heaven: Progress and Its Critics' by Christopher Lasch
7. 'Anti-Intellectualism In American Life' by Richard Hofstadter
8. 'The Feminization Of American Culture' by Ann Douglas
9. 'No Place Of Grace: Antimodernism And The Transformation Of American Culture 1880-1920' by Jackson Lears
10. 'The Varieties of Psychedelic Experience" by R.E.L. Masters & Jean Houston, Ph.D.
I have many favorite nonfiction books, but these ten are ones I have often picked up over the years to reread or to just read portions of when I am in the mood to ponder existence in this dead American world.