1. What is your average monthly budget for books? My monthly average is around $300.00 for books and CD's. If I was to say just for books I would say around $200.00.
2. What's the most you've ever spent in a bookstore? The last time Carol and I visited a bookstore we spent around $350.00 dollars (a Christian bookstore)
3. Are you willing to pay full price for a brand new release, or will you wait until you have a coupon or there's a sale? I tend to buy used books or I pre-order books. I rarely buy new releases.
4. Would you rather buy one new book or several less expensive used copies? I rather buy several used books then buy one expensive new book.
5. What do you think is a reasonable price for a new hardback book? A paperback? An eBook? A reasonable price for a new hardback is around $30.00 dollars. And for a paperback a reason price is around $20.00 dollars.
6. Is a signed book worth more to you? How about a first edition? I am not into signed books or first editions.
7. What is your most valuable book (sentimental or actual value)? my paperback copy of 'The Collected Works of St. John of the Cross'.
8. Will you pay more for a cover or edition you like better? I mainly buy used books and do not care what condition of the cover is in.
9. What physical characteristics does a good quality book have? I will buy any used book if it is not falling apart and not underlined.
10. If you won the lottery, what bookish things would you do with the money? I would give money to small presses.
BONUS: Give us an image (actual or mental) of your dream home library! an old two story farm house filled with books all on bookshelves.