1. Do you read and write short stories or just read short stories? I read short stories and have never written any.
2. What is your favorite short story? one of my favorite short stories was written by Alice Munro titled 'The Floating Bridge' in her short story collection titled, 'Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage' Stories.
3. What is your favorite short story collection? I can not off the top of my head select one volume of short stories by an author that I would consider to be my favorite. But I will list some writers who write short stories that I have recently read and list the books-
'The Complete Stories' Clarice Lispector
'The Stories (So Far) Of Deborah Eisenberg'
'My Father's Tears and other Stories' by John Updike
'Him With His Foot In His Mouth And Other Stories' by Saul Bellow
'Greasy Lake & Other Stories' by T. Coraghessan Boyle
'Park City: New and Selected Stories' by Ann Beattie
'American Savage' Stories by Bonnie Jo Campbell
'Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage: Stories' by Alice Munro
'Stories In An Classical Mode' by Harold Brodkey
4. Who are some of your favorite short story writers? John Updike, T.C. Boyle, Deborah Eisenberg, Alice Munro and Saul Bellow
5. Do you like a particular outlet for finding short stories? Individual author collections? Anthologies? Magazines?
I like one volume short story collections by individual writer for example J.G. Ballard 'The Complete Stories of J.G. Ballard' Introduction By Martin Amis or 'Stories In An Classical Mode' by Harold Brodkey
6. How short do you like your short stories? For me a short story can be a couple of pages or more.
7. What do you feel makes a good short story? To me what makes a good short story is how the writer ends the story.
8. Which short story writers do you want to read more or want to begin reading? H. L. Lovecraft Tales and Philip H. Dick stories
9. Who do you tag?