(1) Who Influenced Your Beginning As A Reader? No one influenced me as a Reader. I grew up among people who were uneducated. I do not think of any of my kin folk finished High School. Ever since I was a little boy I loved books and reading books.
(2) What is the First Book You Remember? The first book I remember reading was 'Tom Sawyer' a novel by Mark Twain. I read 'Tom Sawyer' when was I was nine years old. I also read 'Huckleberry Finn' by Mark Twain at the same time I was reading 'Tom Sawyer'.
(3) What is the First Book That Impacted You? The first book that impacted me was The Bible.
(4) What Author Was Your First Love? I never have "loved" any human author. My first love is only the Lord Jesus Christ.
(5) What is one Book that has been on your TBR for too long? 'Moby-Dick' a novel by Herman Melville.
(6) Go-To-Suggestion for a new reader? The Bible
(7) What are you currently reading? Right now this morning I am reading a book titled, 'Embracing Contemplation: Reclaiming A Christian Spiritual Practice' Edited By John H. Coe And Kyle C. Strobel
(8) Who Do You Tag?