1. What do you look for most when you pick up a book?
A) A beautiful writing style
B) A character driven story
C) A plot driven story
What I look for most in a book is the writing style. Second would be character and then plot.
2. What are your pet peeves in books? I do not reading a novel and getting the feeling that the writer just writes what ever comes in his or her head. A novel should have a structure and not just stuff thrown together. I hate reading a novel and coming across something written that seems out of place. (Give an example from the novel 'The Future Won't Be Long' by Jarett Kobek)
3. If you could print one quote on your wall, which one would it be? I can't off the top of my head think of anyone quote that I would have on my wall. I do have this quote hanging over my study desk that is from the Bible "Be diligent to present yourself approved of God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth' 2 Tim.2;15.
4. Which genre would you like to explore more? I could read more crime fiction/mysteries.
5. Was there ever a movie adaptation you liked better than the book? I like the movie adaption of Truman Capote's novel 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and also George Orwell's novel 'Clockwork Orange'.
6. If one of your favorite books would be adapted or get a new adaptation, which book would it be and which role would you like to play? I would like to live any other life but my own.
7. A hyped book you wouldn’t recommend at all? 'The Diary of Anais Nin' by Anais Nin
8. A book that highly influenced your life and way of thinking? The book that has influenced me the most is the Bible especially the New Testament/Pauline Epistles.
9. Are you a fan of re-reading books, do you do it often? I am not a fan of rereading books.
10. Which book title could easily be the title of your life? 'The Pursuit of Godliness' by Jerry Bridges
11. Which book should be required reading for everyone? The Bible