1) Do you think there is a lack of male Booktubers? If so why? I do not know if there is a lack of male booktubers on BookTube. Every day I come across males and females joining BookTube. I like to see on BookTube older men and women who are well-read/have read all kinds of books.
2) Would you like to see more male Booktubers and why? What I like to see on BookTube are people, either male or female who love books and have read deeply.
3) How do you think we as a community can attract more males to Booktube? What for me is important is that BookTube attract males and females who love books and can share that love in a articulate way in videos.
4) Do you think having more males on Booktube will enhance the Booktube experience? No what will enhance BookTube are passionate book lovers who display intelligence and are widely read
5) Check the gender divide of your viewers in your analytics! 70%male & 30%female
6) Name a few of your favourite male Booktubers!
'The Feminization Of American Culture' by Ann Douglas "How the Victorian alliance between women and the clergy; and the popular literature to which that alliance gave birth, fostered a sentimental society and the beginning of modern mass culture"
'Of Time, Work, and Leisure' by Sebastian de Grazia
'Anti-Intellectualism In American Life' by Richard Hofstadter
'Redeeming The Time: A Christian Approach to Work & Leisure' by Leland Ryken
" If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory." Colossians 3:1-4