1. Sylvester Stallone: A self-made original who has been doing it for decades. What is the first poem you remember? The first poem I remember was a poem I had to remember when I was in elementary school by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow "The Village Blacksmith"
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger: It's easy to be captivated by Herculean stature combined with boyish charm. What was your first favorite poem? T. S. Eliot "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
3. Bruce Lee: The standard. Hard to argue with this level of excellence. What is the greatest poem you've ever read? Matthew Arnold "Dover Beach" also like Arnold's poem "The Scholar Gipsy" (OT Song of Solomon) "The Spiritual Canticle" by St. John of the Cross
4. Jackie Chan: Starring in approximately 4 movies a year since the 1920's, it is impossible to avoid the Chan man. What poet have you read the most from? Bob Dylan (the OT Psalmist David King of Israel/the OT Book of Psalms)
5. Terry Crews: An underutilized potential superstar. Who is a poet you would like to read more from? Wallace Stevens
6. Charlize Theron: A woman who's presence and authority goes unquestioned out of sheer bad-assedness. Who is one female poet (not already mentioned in this tag) that you feel deserves more attention? all female poets
7. Donnie Yen: A supernova in a foreign action scene. Who's ageless poetry are you only familiar with through translation? Octavio Paz (Psalms OT Hebrew) St. John of the Cross
8. Christian Bale: He's Batman. Whats the best poetry collection you've ever made it through? "A Little Treasury of Modern Poetry" English & American Edited with an Introduction by Oscar Williams (The Bible/The Book of Isaiah great Hebrew poetry!)
I recommend that one read Ralph Waldo Emerson's essay,'The Poet'-