1. Altered States of Consciousness by Stanley Krippner
2. The Search for Ecstasy from Mind Alive
3. The Supra-Conscious State by Kenneth Walker
4. States of Consciousness by Roger W. Wescott
5. Visionary Experience by Aldous Huxley. Right now I am reading this essay by Huxley in this book. I have in my library a collection of books by Aldous Huxley. Many years ago when I was a young man I was an Acid head. I still have my copy of Huxley's book, "The Doors Of Perception and Heaven And Hell". I also have this book containing Aldous Huxley's writings on Psychedelics and the Visionary Experience, "Moksha" Edited by Michael Horowitz and Cynthia Palmer Foreword by Humphry Osmond Preface by Albert Hofmann Introduction by Alexander Shulgin.
After reading on the visionary experience by Aldous Huxley I decided to go look at used books at two near by thrift stores. I found this morning four used books to ADD to our library.
"The Master And Margarita" a novel by Mikhail Bulgakov (Translated from the Russian by Michael Glenny)
"Catfish and Mandala: A Two-Wheeled Voyage Through the Landscape and Memory of Vietnam" travel memoir by Andrew X. Pham
"Required Reading: Why Our American Classics Matter Now" literary essays by Andrew Delbanco
"Wild Decembers" a novel by Edna O'Brien
When I got home from thrift stores I ate lunch and wrote in my paper diary. There is not much else to report so I will close to wait.