The Nosey Librarian Tag Questions
1. What has been the most influential library in your life?
Pacific School of Religion Library, Berkeley CAhttps://www.gtu.edu/library
2. Honest Assessment: What will they title your biography? The Drifter or Drifting On A Death Flow
3. The story from your life that you most hope your librarian never finds out? My life of sin as a young man. I broke every Ten Commandment when I was young man.
4. What is your favorite word? "suppose"
5. 3 Weird things of which you are afraid and 1 way which you would prefer not to die? This question is weird. I would not want to die in an American Civil War. Three weird things about me (1) I wear white socks (2) I like eating peanut butter and bacon sandwiches (3) I am a neat freak. I hate clutter.
6. Your favorite book as a grade schooler? The Playboy magazine.
7. What have your interactions with the police been like? I rather not reveal my interactions with the police. I have gotten speeding tickets many years ago.
8. All-time favorite book cover? A plain leather cover of a King James Bible HOLY BIBLE
9. How many places have you lived? I have lived in Calif. Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Oregon, Texas, Michigan and Mississippi.
10. Tag 11 booktubers that you like and/or admire and why do you like and/or admire them? And compliment Stripped Cover Lit